Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The 'Yuan' and the 'Yap' is back!!!






hahaha..today im very happy.. my former colleague Ah Yuan is back to our company to help us.. he will be handling over my job at the Broadband department.. besides that, there's another one of my colleague have been transferred to my counter.. Vincent Yap.. So, there's 4 person working at my counter now.. I jux have to watch them and supervise them for everything they do.. This morning i sent her back home to get her wallet, hahaha..very good har? she forgotten to bring her wallet mah.. then i was worry bout her safety if she needs to go back home alone.. Today's business isn't that good.. just a few hundreds of profit.. My boss and my manager went out for meeting, leaving me alone here in Lowyat branch.. sad.. i had McDonald for my lunch..

No comments:

Post a Comment