Monday, March 9, 2009

07/03/2009 memorable night






One memorable night for me, ever.. since yesterday, my fren already invited me to drink at Ampang geh.. some pub la i think.. they already bought a few bottles of Chivas.. but then, at evening, she sms-ed me asking me whether im goin to poppy anot tonight.. OMG, she's goin to poppy ar, with her frenz? then i held her for a while and planned. finally, i went to book a table at there.. i 4got tat i've promised my fren at another place. at last, i ffk them n i went to poppy with another group of frenz.. she didnt go there bcoz her frenz ffk her oso.. then, i dated her out n she was pleased to follow me.. i've waited down at her house for 20 mins, and then she came. she was really special but strange tatnite. jux the feeling..it's undefinable.. we reached there at around 12am. i bought 2 bottles of Diwars (RM565) and brought my fren in. holy shit, they checked my frens' IC.. tatnite was really strict bcoz the Poppy boss was there.. under 21 years old cant go in.. 3 of my frenz were held up and they waited outside.. then i went to look for my fren at another door, and he got 3 female IC for us..and with my bouncer fren's help, they let us go in.. hahahhahaha.. then, we had a lot of fun inside.. until then, there's something happened at the middle.. i was very pissed off.. fuck that shit wei..







No comments:

Post a Comment