Friday, March 6, 2009

i'm so pissed off with you, man !!

Business very bad today.. i order pizza hut again today.. 2 large and 1 regular with 3 mushroom soups.. sudah giler.. RM68.90.. this evening, here came a stupid fucker dealer, who scold ppl without looking at the situation and the evidences.. he scolded me and we had a big quarrel.. he said he want to report me to my headquarter, i just let him to do that.. guess what he spoke in English to my HQ, '' ur salesman here ar, service bad, no minus ''.. hah? minus? or manners? poor that person who hears that.. no longer than that, my boss called me, and asked about the situation, luckily she didnt scold me much..cuz i explained everything to her..it's not our fault here.. it's the HQ's fault.. that person even shaked his hand with me at the end when everything was settled.. my boss know my temperature.. bad temperature she said.. hahahaha..what ever.. i'm jux doing what i think i'm right.. at night, another case happened.. my broadband customer accused my shop that we cheated him.. we really submitted his application form to Celcom main branch on 5th March 2009 2.20pm, despite he havent get his line yet, so he decided to check at the main branch by himself.. the Celcom there told him that we just submitted his form on this evening 3pm.. what the hell, he called me and scold scold scold and request for a refund back.. tomolo he will come to find me, bcoz i have already prepare the credit card statement to prove that we paid everything on 5th March and not 6th March.. jux see what will happen..

No comments:

Post a Comment