Sunday, March 15, 2009

13/03/2009 offday lor..





















i woke up at 10.20am today.. happy that i finally got my off day.. supposing we had already planned to go have our japanese buffet breakfast at Yaki Yaki there at 11am, but we didnt make it to reach there.. me and Karyn reached Lowyat and after parking, it's already 1.10pm.. the buffet ends at 2pm.. then we went to SG.wang and wait for Carmen to arrive.. then we head to Pavillion to find for what we can eat.. ooo, then Karyn suggested Sakae Sushi.. (the people there really sakai la.. when we enter oni, they yelled something called 'shinimase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' damn fucking loud.. ahahahah.. we ordered a lot of things there.. i really hate the green tea with roasted rice la.. taste like shit.. there, they gave me my bday present that they didnt have chance to give me last few weeks.. haha, a lighter with 'happy bday' word engraved on it.. thanks girls.. after we had our meal, it started to rain.. then Carmen went back home 1st.. and me and Karyn went back to Lenseng.. 7pm we went back to Sg.wang again bcoz she last minute got a job offer tml, so she need to buy a new pants.. hahahahaha.. besides that, i oso need to find my godfather to discuss bout something.. ehehehheeh.. we lepak at TS with Siew Kuan n Penny they all, thought they wana yumcha after this geh, but finally it was canceled.. and then i sent her back home at 11pm sumthing lo.. then i went to find my frenz at snooker centre.. and we played until 4am.. walao a, tired...



No comments:

Post a Comment