Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday To You, Jinjang













28/02/2009

haha..luckily there's no 29th this year (there's one last year), so today will be my last day of 18 lo.. i will be one year older on the nextday, really miss that.. what's good is that i can be call as a matured teenager already.. haha.. what's so great about that.. ok.. today, i've received a small gift from my fren, although it's not a big thingy but, thanks anyway.. i wore nth special 2day, jux a normal plain T from PDI, green colour.. i jux feel very special 2day bcoz there's a really a lot customer who can deal with me in a very very polite way.. some of them even wish me happiee bday.. bcoz they saw my IC number when i fill in the registration form for them, which that require my verification oso.. Jimmy Oh Kien Seng 900301-14-6649.. hahaha.. after finish work, me and my fren lepak at sumwhere 1st.. haha, secret duh.. then b4 12am, we quickly rush to Padi House (POPPY).. holy shit, full hse wei.. then we gathered over there n wait for upcoming frenz to come.. we went in at 12.40am 01/03/2009.. so happy that there are a lot of uninvited frenz at there..jux that we dun sit at the same spot oni.. then we started to drink n dance here dance there.. my fren dragged me to his table at the end of the stage there n started to ask me to drink.. then back at my spot there, the next table bsides me (foreigners) give me a cheers also.. they r drinking red wine ba, bcoz the drink tat they gave me was red colour, wont be blood gua.. haha, drink drink drink.. then i ask my fren upstairs to come down oso.. then my cousins came oso.. drink again.. my fren introduced her female fren to me (she said she's younger than me and single) wor.. hahaha, then she jux hugged me n dance dance dance.. i knoe she was drunk.. bcoz she kept on falling down n i need to pull her back up.. very mah fan la.. thn i ask my fren to hold her back.. then i continue drinking.. fulamak.. i was drunk myself at last.. my fren carried me n let me sit outside Poppy bsides the pool.. and then i vormitted over there.. i jux vormitted plain watery thing oni.. that's alcohol.. bcoz i didnt eat anything b4 i come here.. i wasnt really drunk that time, i still can stand can smoke can talk can think.. my fren worried about me and then they drove my car back home lo.. paiseh leh.. tat's how the nite ends.. thanks to all my frenz who came on tatnite, eventhough it's jux a short while.. but i appreaciated it..








*p/s : some ppl said that 19 years old birthday u shudnt celebrate it so over.. or else u will be very bad luck the whole life.. i jux take that for 50 : 50 lah..

No comments:

Post a Comment