Wednesday, February 18, 2009

sick already la..too sad..

15th February evening i got my commission for a total of RM2695.. at night, i left RM950.. what will you feel when you see your money fade away just like that? i'm too sad about that. furthermore, i argued with my mother when i reached my home. fuck, that night i called my friend out and dragged them to accompany me till 4am.. due that, i'm half-sick in the next morning.. 16th February morning, i accompanied my friend to seek doctor and then i went to hang out with friends till night.. the next morning 17th February, i'm fully sick.. so, what's the conclusion over here? is it i'm sick because i lost around RM2000 or it's because of my friend's flu or what? well, i don't know.. i just know that i'm off from working for 2 days already and that's a really big problem..

No comments:

Post a Comment