Sunday, February 22, 2009

i'm too sick to continue walking..

damn.. juxnow when i was on9-ing.. my nose suddenly bleed non-stop.. i already felt half cold half hot this evening when i was working.. seriously sick.. tomorrow must really need to see doctor, no more joking about it.. i must recover before my birthday and that is on 1st of March 2009.. but, unfortunately i have to work on that day also.. it's not that my boss don't give me permission to off on that day.. but it's because we'll have a roadshow coming soon from 23rd February to 1st March 2009, so the lastday will be my birthday.. must be a hardworking person leh.. no doubt for it.. well, should be celebrating on 28th's night ba with frenz.. anyone interesting plz feel free to inform me ok? thanks ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment