Wednesday, November 18, 2009

so happy to see u back..

after 215 days passed, seven months.. i get the golden chance to see u back once again.. 17th November 2009 8.02pm, a memorable moment which i was playing my laptop at my counter here, and suddenly, she popped out in front of me and say hi.. oh my god, i was damn shocked and my heart was beating lik hell.. she didnt change much, still the same adorable face.. haha.. but really, i felt happy to see her back.. thanks to my fren who brought her to visit me ( i jux treat this person a dinner juxnow) haha..wat a lame.. i hope to see her again someday, wait that im free 1st then i will date her to some more quiet place to hav a long chat.. dear, i miss u so much..

p/s : dun eat Prawn Mee at Oldtown Low Yat Plaza, they served it without prawns.. i scolded them juxnow..then only they put 2 more prawns for me.. shitty guy..

No comments:

Post a Comment