Thursday, November 12, 2009

11th November 2009 = one year passed..

today im very moody, duno y.. cuz i reminded back myself last year's today was the day i broke up with her.. 11/11.. in my life, most of the time, the number 11 and 22 keep on come up in my sight.. and a lot of happenings are related with this number oso.. for example, sumtimes i accidentally sat on a table number 22 in some restaurant.. when i fork the bill, then oni i know.. or, the number that my company gave to me oso end up with the number 22..019-2777422.. and a lot more.. hmm.. 11 oso..u see, 11th November..11 + 11 = ?... 22 right? hmm...

today is wednesday, supposingly my offday is on thursday.. but i took a sudden offday from my manager despite my head was pain at the time i woke up.. really pain.. then i stay at home for the whole day and clean up my messy room.. watched '官心计', and ordered McD delivery for my lunch.. i tried not to think so much about this date.. at night, roughly 11pm my fren called me for snooker game at PGRM.. and in the progress, a malay fren of mine challenged me for a game of RM 50 at the VIP table.. ok.. i won 4 frames, lost one frame.. and got myself RM 150 jux as simple as that.. aahhahaha.. i shud hav win at the 2nd frame, which i parked a blue colour ball at the hole, when i tried to pot it in..but it came out and he potted it .. but RM 150 oso ok la..


dear, i hope that you are happy for who u r now and once again, im sorry for being so mean last time.. i really regret..our memories become a torture in my mind now, as i always think of how bad i treat u last time.. do u know that i still have those pictures and videos that we took lasttime, especially the video clip which we took at outside Pavillion after we watched the movie Cloverfield with Lemon and Chongwei? it was funny and i really can smile back everytime i watch back that video..

i love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment