Sunday, August 9, 2009

enjoyed myself this whole week..



although i dun talk with my parents anymore since tat nite (almost 2 weeks ady), but i still have my frenz with me and a lot of activities.. especially with the MKS team which recently i closed-up with.. we went to Hulu Langat Look-Out Point, OS, Pandan Indah durian stalls, Len Seng K-Box here and there..





for dining, we went to Tmn Taynton (Restoran Sin-Mei) and we ordered dishes with rice, 6 dishes and a bowl of soup.. fried noodles at Tmn Cheras Muda there around midnight time.. and an unforgetable moment at Bukit Saga where we had a lot of laughters over there..




on Wednesday, i had my sudden off day due to heavy rain over my place there.. guess what i did at home for the 1st time? i washed my own shirts and pants and dry them up..that was the 1st time i use my house's washing machine.. and that's only after i called my sis and ask for how to use that thing...and at night, i went out with Carmen and Kahyan to Taman Yulek steamboat restaurant.. like usual, we were happy when we talk bout our past-time.. we are planning to eat crabs on the next Friday.. hahaha...








last 2 days my snooker sifu/instructor brought me to Kepong and visited their new snooker center.. wow, it was big and amazing.. 2K Snooker Center, that's its name.. the tables and the environment is really different from what we saw before.. one world to describe.. NICE.. it's been a long time that i didn't see my sifu play snooker.. he and his snooker cue and his car Cooper is really astonishing.. Jealous..



yesterday, i went to play snooker with my frenz back here in Cheras, and yumcha with Kenny and Edmund until 4.30am.. quite sleepy now..




and today, i mean justnow.. my relatives came to find me at Low Yat after they went for my cousin brother's convo ceremony.. i brought them to buy camera and we headed to U-Village for brunch.. i had a Superior Shrimp Golden fried rice, and i can say that i'm really regreted for order that.. it was sucks and expensive.. and damn oily also.. RM18.90 for one plate of fried rice.. stupid lah..







Jinjang-Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment