Sunday, July 26, 2009

25th July 2009

today is a damn damn busy day and quite tiring one also.. i back home on morning 8.30am after i had my breakfast with my fren at kari kepala ikan cheras there.. i tried not to sleep and then go to work straight away.. i tried to sit-sleeping but end up that i fell down and knocked my head.. haha..

i woke up at 12.10pm and quickly rush to bathroom and prepare everything.. i arrived at office at 12.48pm.. RM18 gone jus lik that.. haihz.. then i start my work.. everything goes well until 2pm and customer by customer start to appear.. i had to help my staffs to key-in those Celcom registration and on the other hand, i need to sell product also.. lolz..



i finish my work at 9.55pm and i wait my fren to fetch me to my ex's house at Tanming cux they are having a BBQ party there.. reached there at 11.30pm and they have finish everything and left cake and watermelon only.. haha..

we went to BRJ Alam Damai to yumcha after that.. lolz.. two days of BRJ with different spot.. i saw Kin Fon at there.. one old fren.. and then i called Ah Tung (bday boy) to yumcha together la.. we went home at around 2am, and duno wat stupid thing happened.. making there's 2 big road block at Taman Connaught and Taman Midah.. rempit punya pasal la kut..




jinjang-jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment