Wednesday, July 22, 2009

happy 22nd to u again, dear..

22/07/2009

two years ago back from today, we were planning what to do on this 1st month anniversary.. we went to Times Square to celebrate..

last week, when i phoned to u.. im glad to know that u are enjoying ur life so much.. just happy go lucky everyday.. and im happy that u still willing to speak with me on the phone for more than an hour..ur voice will always running in my ear side..

today.. a lot of things happened.. well, i can say that im very touched with it.. since that i had been transferred to another department of my company, im getting used to it one day by one day.. im now working at office, sitting and on9 and key-in things everyday.. my boss let a whole shop lot for me to take over.. i have to set up a sales counter and decorate whatever i need.. and he oways drag me into his meeting room to discuss with sumthing la.. i learnt a lot in this 2 weeks time.. and for lady boss, today she told a word that makes me stunned and speechless.. that's so kind of her for saying that..


tomolo will be my off day lo.. finally can rest.. yesterday i accompanied my fren from 10pm till 7am morning.. cheesin la.. no choice, ppl who broke up with lover sure very down..i felt that kind of feeling b4..



Jinjang-Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment