Friday, September 11, 2009

Goodbye, Shobaanthiran Pillai (Shoby)

I just got news from my friend that my schoolmate, Shobaanthiran Pillai dead on yesterday becoz of car accident.. it was a long time i didnt see him, and hope to hang out with him some day.. i jux found his Facebook acc last week and added him.. he approved my request on last 2 days, and it's unbelievable that he is dead right now.. I felt sad, as he's the 1st friend that i know in form 1, and he always tell me that too.. we met at school hall during the 1st week orientation in Victoria Institution.. and coincidentally he is my classmate too in Form 1M.. he's a good guy indeed.. and an active one too.. May God bless you, Shoby..you will always be remembered.. R.I.P


Shoby's Videoclip : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83OMsXjhFrc




jinjang-jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment