Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My 1st station : Celcom Trade Briefing, Wisma MCA and my 2nd station : 32 Square (Seksyen 19, Petaling Jaya)

31/03/2009

Today i went to the 1st Celcom trade briefing with my Assistant Manager at Wisma MCA. Felt nervous when i got to know that a lot of dealer representative will be at there. Our purpose for going there is to promote our CSL products and to brief fresh dealers about our dealing proposal. Luckily before this event, i managed to have lunch with her at McD Sungei Wang.. I'm very happy to see her, but sadly today i noticed something. She no longer wear my dolphin shaped necklace anymore, she now wear a new love-shaped necklace. Haihz. By the way, the event ended at 5pm and we managed to get almost 30 dealers' namecard for further references.


01/04/2009

April fool! Today i still need to work, no fool for it.. my first day as Celcom Broadband man.. and my first outdoor station is at 32 Square, PJ.. The fair shud start at 12pm until 9pm, but we were late.. damn sienzz over there.. because that's not a strategic place at all.. 20 stalls with only 3 stalls doing Broadband registration.. the others are credit card and clothes stall.. very sienzz the whole day..

No comments:

Post a Comment